Monday, September 17, 2012

Why I love Justin Bieber.

Pretty controversial title I have for this blog post huh?

Well, I do love Justin, the post-puberty one of course. Unfortunately I still cannot stand the pre-voicebreaking Justin. Sorry :/

ANYWAY, the reasons why I like Biebs does not have anything to do with his music, (I do like his Boyfriend track though, it is really catchy.), but because of his stunning character.

Throughout his career, he has received a TON of hate, and I admittedly was one of the haters (regretting it thoroughly). Can you imagine being 14 years old and being hated upon so much by practically the whole world? Can you handle it? Well, Justin did, with much poise and grace, never giving his haters the satisfaction of going into depression or something. And I thought that I was amazing for standing up against those puny insignificant people who cyber-bullied me when I was secondary 2.

Of course, as much as he received hate, he received a whole lotta love too (pun intended), from the craziest, sometimes to the point of scary, group of fangirls that are comparable to Kpop fanbases (believe me, i have been there and done that). Most of his fans are really sweet and all, giving Justin the well-needed support. However, others are just WAY too obsessed and practically claim him as a 'God' *coughamandabiebercough*. Even with so much popularity, he never lets this go into his head and screw his mind up.
Hrithik Roshan (a fucking hot bollywood actor that I am gonna elaborate upon later) said in an interview that fans will start building temples around their idols, and some of these famous people will really start to think that they are God, and become haughty. Sooner or later, their careers will crash and burn.
Now, as someone who has only lived and seen the world for a mere 18 years (or even lesser), many would expect Justin to do just that. BUT NO, he never lets fame take over him, and always stays grounded, and now, he is out with a second album with more fans that ever. What an amazing fella.

Justin is also a guy with a really big heart, donating to charity and other foundations. You might say, 'Yeah, coz he is filthy rich!' Well, I don't see every single singer do as much philanthropy work (is that the right expression?) as he does. This is the quality that I always look for in celebrities, whether they give back to the community as they should be. He also makes time to give surprises to his fans (which is always super sweet, I tear up when I watch the videos) even when (I'm sure) he is too busy too. Humble and sweet, just the way I like a guy.

Oh and lastly, he is so nice to Selena Gomez. Yeah as we all know he and Selena are dating, and I don't think any teenage hollywood couple can get any better than this. Justin is so understanding of Selena and she of him, it is a match made in heaven. You can just see how much Justin adores Selena judging by the many kisses he rains upon her on public tv, and he is not afraid to show this, which is the most important part. Selena ever said that Justin was really different compared to Nick Jonas because Justin is not as anal (so to speak) about having personal space, and he gave all of himself to her. I wish I had that kind of boyfriend!!

So see, Justin ain't as faggy as you thought he was, he is a genuine, sweet and humble guy whom i personally want to make a lifelong friend (although highly impossible haha). Biebs, you have earned my respect and like! ^.^










No comments:

Post a Comment