Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sorry and Thank You, Dear Friend. (updated)




Sorry for not understanding the way you want me to.

Sorry that things turned out this way.

Sorry for not being truly happy for you.

Sorry for making you sad.


Thank you for being kind.

Thank you for making me laugh.

Thank you so much for making me feel important.

Thank you for just being there.


I hope that things are going well for you.

I hope that you continue being a significant figure in other people's lives, just like you were in mine.

I hope that when we bump into each other, we could still smile.

I hope you're happy, my friend.




 'No more excuses and pushing the blame,
I am tired of playing this sickening game.
If what you do is pleasing you,
Then I guess I have to say adieu.'











The irony, the misunderstanding, the pain. Fuck this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment