Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Special :)

Hey there!

The day after tomorrow is Valentine's day, the day that all singles like me dread. *foreveralone.com* In all honesty i find it sickening for couples to be acting all lovey dovey in public, not because I find it gross but because I am super jealous of them. You mind giving us singles a chance to emo in peace??? (If I had my own boyfriend I think my behaviour would be even more disgusting than theirs :P)

Sixteen years of my life has passed by in a flash, and not in a single year have I had a REAL, loving guy who would have stayed by my side regardless of how I behave. Of course, I have had tons of crushes, and all on the same types of guys: charismatic, funny and gentleman-ly. Popular, but not stuck up, and most importantly, those that don't have to act cool to look cool. Some guys are born handsome so they naturally belong to the popular clique even if they act like jerks, but not exactly my type.

Guys who look like this, you have a very high chance xD
But if you dont like me then you better stay away coz Ill stalk you. Muahahahaha.

Well, many crushes, but not a single one whom I have confessed to. Many people might say: Go for it! You can do it!, but when you are actually handling that task, it is way harder than you think. If he doesn't like you back, even your friendship with him is destroyed. And as someone who does not have many guy friends, it is pretty horrifying. Been there, done that, no more trying.

 I'd very much rather save those tears for some other occasion.

For us poor singles out there, why don't we celebrate Valentine's Day with people we love, like friends and family? They, I'm sure, love us much more than any boyfriend does, no matter what you couples out there think. :P (sour grape Theo) We could use this day to show our appreciation to these great people for being there for us when we need them. What could be better than handmade gifts? :D


oh my gosh, gifts that could totally make my day.

As a scorpio, I am a pretty sensual creature and a romantic at heart, so my emotions overtake my mind most of the time (which is why im good at the arts and not science). That being said, it is heartbreaking to be single, because I want to experience what it is like to be loved in return and not just giving my heart and soul to someone who quite frankly doesnt give a damn. To you people reading, what does your star sign say about you and your love life? :) 

 Finally, to the special one out there:

Hey, I don't care how long it takes to find you, I know that I will meet you someday. Please don't make me wait forever, you and I will be very lonely without each other. I hope we make so many happy memories together in the future and make all the other couples jealous. I love you more than anything else in this morbid place, so take my hand and dive into a whole new world with me, where we are the only beings who exist and nothing else matters. 

 And I will be with you right until the very end.

Ending the post with another Adam song:

Soaked- Adam Lambert
Our souls will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment