Saturday, February 4, 2012

ACJC Orientation 2012! :D

Hey people, im back. :)

The past week was the most enjoyable, high and freaky week i have had. :D

It was ACJC orientation, and the environment was new and intimidating. I was very nervous about many things. Will I make new friends? Will my past come back and haunt me? Does AC people really look down on neighbourhood school kids like the rumours say?

It is a pleasure for me to announce that I was so goddamn wrong :)

I was placed in a clan called Avalon and my OG name is Leonidas. I had to get my stitches removed, so I missed the self-introduction process and only managed to join my group after that. The only person I knew was Chris, who also DSAed through string ensemble. Shipei (my OGL) introduced me to the group of people sitting down at the table staring at me, and in my mind i was thinking: shit. I think they think im weird. Jia Hui (gal) made some space for me to sit, so I sat down. In front of me were a whole row of guys. I haven't had the best of experiences with guys in secondary school, and it was too awkward to talk to the girls only and ignore them, so I kept my mouth shut. To my utter astonishment, Mao started to introduce himself to me, then the others also started speaking up. You can't imagine how pleasantly surprised and happy I was then, because I thought that I would never make friends with those people, especially since I was the only one who wasn't introduced earlier.

Over the past few days, Leonidas bonded REALLY well, even better than i thought. Everyone is really friendly, funny and sweet. Sarah Boss in particular is HILARIOUS, everything she does makes me laugh my ass off. To summarise what happened, im going to rip off Edwin's photos (if u dont mind).....

All our OGLs :)


The gals (and one boy)!


Sorry Ban, I couldn't resist :P


mud game!


Yeahh!!!






Fail.


Blind game :)





Ying Hao's $8.50 Hokkien Mee 0.0


The Haha Game. It was so ticklish. When one person laughs the whole row will laugh lol. Coincidentally, we all picked numbers that led to boy girl boy girl positions. (OMG AWKWARD)


Everyone in position!


Getting ready for flashmob mass dance!




Leonidas at Vivo!

On the night of campfire, everyone got so high and sweaty, and Im sure all of the AC kids will know why ;) We didnt care who it was, just join any train and GO! xD 

The final part of camp, where all of us had to gather and talk about our experiences, was a truly emotional experience for, im sure, everyone. We came into school with the same feelings, then grew together, and finally, became a family. To me, Leonidas is the best OG ever, no matter what anyone says. 

I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment