Friday, March 16, 2012

No regrets even if I Die Tomorrow.

It's another one of those days when you feel really useless as a person because you have no way of helping your loved one.

Here you are living your life so happily, oblivious to what is happening around you, or in some other cases, DROWNING in your misery and be blinded against those who are having it so much worse than you.

 Then, reality hit me. It was shocking, even dumbfounding. Thoughts came flooding through my mind: where have I been all this while? How could anyone still smile so happily after going through that? How I could even have the FACE to ask to share the pain when the hurt has already sunken in so deeply? What exactly in life am I complaining about. WHAT KIND OF FRIEND AM I?

 Now, it seems to me that I am a normal kid leading a normal life and treating it as if I was being thrown in the fiery depths of hell. Dramatic, I know. But that's how we have all been anyway, making a mountain out of a molehill. What are my problems? Unable to find love, or feeling left out (although I know that's just me). What are my problems, compared to someone who *censored for privacy reasons*? (time to embark on a cheering friend up mission >:))

Which brings me to the person I am ranting about today. You complain that your boyfriend doesnt love you, doesn't care about you etc etc. Now we all know that you have problems, you have been announcing it to the whole wide world. Not blending in well with the school Yadda Yadda Yadda. WE KNOW. The thing is, do you even TRY to integrate yourself into the new environment? I don't think so.

He doesnt make the effort? Bitch please. Have you ever thought about what the other party is going through? Obviously not, because then you would not be bombarding him with all the twitter crap. I mean seriously, you expect him to reply you at 1 o clock in the morning? Unless he was nocturnal like I am, he would naturally be tired, just like everyone else. Why not be a good girlfriend and let him have some time alone or at the very least, some rest? You ever mentioned that you are not his whole life. Follow up on your words. Or have you forgotten them already? Maybe just don't make it all about you all the time and GIVE HIM A FUCKING BREAK!

If this continues, both of you will be ruined. Which is such a waste because I think you both should get married.

 I have no right to talk about this from a couple's perspective because I have never been a relationship before, but even between friends, we must learn how to give our all and not expect anything back, because it doesn't work when one party expects to reap benefits out of what they do for the other person. Besides, isn't that the basis of all relationships?

In the end, what is most important to me in the end is that I have made my love known to my family and friends and not to take happy moments for granted, because who knows, it may all slip away in a second.
Cherish those important to you, they are rare, precious gems who don't come easy. Hence the self-coined term: no regrets even if I die tomorrow.

Toodles~ another picture post next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment