Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Precious Valentine

So, on the 14th of February, 2015, it was my first ever Valentines Day that I had the chance to spend with someone who treasures me as much as I treasure him (perhaps even more).


I have mentioned in previous posts briefly about how we got together and the slightly complicated situations we encountered before we could really be together. But now, everything is fine and dandy, so everything is going great so far.


For Valentines, we decided to just do normal couple stuff like go to town to eat and watch a movie, because we didnt really get a chance to that previously. Since it was a pretty simple date, I will just let the pictures speak for itself.



Selfie during bus ride :D



Went to Marche for lunch because all the other places was as crowded as f


He had a rosti with smoked salmon....




....While I had mushroom crepes with minced beef.
(I only ate one half and made him finish the other. First reason is because im becoming totally fat and second is he can eat a lot. And when I say a lot, take me seriously.)





Haven't seen him look so happy in so long <3
(these shots were candid by the way) 





After lunch, we wanted to catch "The Kingsmen" which was supposed to be really funny, but because it was Vday, all the tickets were almost fully booked. Both of us felt really lazy to walk as well so we just decided to chill somewhere nearby.

We went to the Roof Gardens at the top of Orchard Central, and I didnt realise until he reminded me that it was the exact same place where we had our last date before we had to break up pretty painfully. And there we were again, as happy and strong as ever. 



Marche happened to hand out roses to lady patrons so I got one. 
Made him hold it in his mouth coz it was funny >:)


And of course more selfies:




- So much bliss, so much love -



Later on, we headed off for reunion dinner with his family and friends. It was super nerve-wrecking for me but luckily he and his mum are always really accomodating and took care of me really well. 
Headed off to KTV after that, was a really interesting experience considering im like a really western girl who only appreciate clubs and english bars previously. Learnt how to play dice (LIKE FINALLY) in 10 minutes which is gonna be really useful next time when I go drinking and gambling. Thanks love. 


To many happy days ahead of us and treasuring every single moment that we are together <3

2 comments:

  1. WOW great nice pictures..please visit my site also Website developer.I hope you like my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cool............Please check out my site also Hotmail contact telephone number UK.I hope you like my site.

    ReplyDelete