Saturday, November 2, 2013

Oh, you think I'm an easy toy for you to play with, huh?

Oh, so you think that just by saying 'Hey Theo' after a month, that I am going to melt again and do your bidding? Did you think that it was gonna change things? Did you think that by saying 'sorry' would change ANYTHING about what you did to me and how I felt? DO YOU THINK IM EASY? 

Fuck you for telling me you liked me.

Fuck you for leaving me for another girl.

Fuck you for coming back to me when she dumped you and using me as a rebound.

Fuck you for treating me like shit when I forgave you those many, many times.

Fuck you for not appreciating anything I did for you and taking me for granted.

Last but not least, FUCK YOU for thinking that you would have a second chance, because I am long gone. 


why don't you say those pitiful words to a girl who actually gives a fuck? Because I have come to realize that your sorries are all just for show. There isn't an ounce of sincerity in them. Because when people say 'I'm sorry', they change for the better. That isn't the case for you. Sooner or later, you would just go back to your old habits. And the only reason why you came back is not because you really liked me, but because there is no one else to entertain you, keep you company, or get into a relationship with. 

I know that I deserve better, much much more than a guy who treats me like an option and is ready to leave once he finds someone more desirable. Hmm why don't you try begging for the other girl's attention since 'she left her mark on you'? You never did anything for me, never once tried to call me, never did anything to show me off, so why me?

I am the sweetest most caring girl to people whom I think deserve it. Did you know that I can be the downright bitchiest and cold-hearted when it comes to those who don't? Because pride is important to me, and those who care for me will never ever hurt it. You had your chance(s), and you destroyed them all. Not so innocent now, huh? 



Two people can play the same game, and trust me, now that IDGAF about you anymore, I play it much better than you do.

A_______ , you are one fucking son of a goddamn bitch. SCREW YOU_|_

No comments:

Post a Comment