Friday, October 4, 2013

BITCH PLEASE (update)

You are just being fucking unreasonable man.

First you ignore me. Then you tell me you like another girl. Then you STILL continue talking to me like nothing's wrong.

If I dont have feelings for you anymore, then yeah we can be friends. But NO, I still do, and I am trying my so very hardest to forget. You talking to me like that, wanting to keep me by your side as a 'friend', that is way too selfish. Bastard.

Yeah I think I know who that girl is, a super gorgeous malay girl. Well, its okay if you choose her over me, I can see why as well. If thats the case, then please just continue chasing her and NOT SAY A SINGLE WORD TO ME OK? FUCKING ASSHOLE




*Update:

And you know what he said to me yesterday?

'Just because i called you hottie, you think im hitting on you?'

Well you fucking two-timing son of a bitch, out of my fucking life you go. Oh, and you came running back to me when that girl left you huh? Well look at me leave you right now. :D Karma actually helped me out right there! And patience is truly a virtue.... to leave someone at the lowest point of their lives.... what could be a better revenge than that?

You have NO ONE left by your side, and that is no one's fault but your own. Loser.

Thanks for all the memories, but now the painful ones have exceeded the happy ones.

1 comment:

  1. hey...dont be too hard on yourself. he doesn't deserve your attention and tears anymore.

    ReplyDelete