Friday, January 27, 2012

Okay, I have taken my trolling to my blog. Wonder how Xia Xue does it, she takes all her haters in so smoothly.

You seemed like a pretty nice and decent girl to me at first. What I did to you to make you so pissed off, I really have no idea, because I have never bitched about you once in the four years I have spent in Kranji. I trusted you to do the same, or, more fairly, I have always expected you to do the same.

At this point, you seem even more disgusting than my other usual haters because at least they don't hide the fact that they say awesomely horrible things about me, so I can hate them back in peace. The same can't be said about you. Only making your hate public when we have GRADUATED? I mean come on now, you could have done so much better than that.


Let me pick on the two comments you have made. The first being on your wall.

I am fully aware that it's Chinese New Year, but what's wrong with reminiscing the Christmas spirit? It is after all one of my favourite special occasions of the year. Also, as far as I can remember, Christmas trees are green and dangling with ornaments with a huge star at the top, not sleekly dressed in a mere three-piece outfit topped off with a floppy hat. :)

Limelight of embarrassment? What's so embarrassing about getting stared at, and occasionally complimented by strangers on the road that I look pretty? What's so embarrassing about hearing all your relatives sing your praises about how gorgeous I get as I grow older? It may be embarrassing to you, but definitely not to me. The angbao money increases along with the praises too so it is all good.

Oh yeah, and for someone of your, uh.............. standards, there is no way in hell are you critcizing me about my fashion statement. At least I wore red, according to the standard dress code of CNY. What about you? It seems to me that you haven't even had time to go shopping for your New Year clothes, although my parents would love you because you recycle your wardrobe. Yeah, you.

I'm sure that you are not the only extra commentator, the range of haters I got out there is huge. What else can I do but keep my head held high against bulls like you?


To the direct comment:

Well, I never said those words out of my mouth in front of anybody except for my super close friends when I want to crack a serious joke. Also, if dressing like that brings me more attention and better service from all the shops that I go to, I don't see why I can't. Besides, those ears were never meant to be taken seriously. They were bought from a freaking AMUSEMENT PARK in Korea. I thought it would be a waste to throw them aside, so why not just wear it again?

However, reasoning never ever works with people like you, because no matter how much I try to defend myself, you will still be all "you act cute act pretty see the way she pose and dress". You know what? I dont give a hoot. Tough shit :)

By the way, it seems to me that I'm not the only one that you are hating on. You troll on some other popular people too eh? Aw, don't be like that, love is what makes the world go round. It is best to treat everyone like how you are treating your boyfriend.

At the end of the day, if your goal was to make me angry and worked up with a huge response, you have achieved your goal. I was pissed. But if you are trying to make my clothes be a little more tame, or bring my confidence level down, nice try.  Oh, and for those of you who didn't like this post.....

Say what you want, say what you need, I don't give a FUCK :)
(credits to owner of the pic)
Wanted to put the troll face here but it was too XX imitation, so just found another one. 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment