Saturday, September 8, 2012

The future is so clear / Do it Now, Remember it Later

So, a friend of mine has recently roped me in for a styling session for his friend. Can't say that I am not excited about it, coz it is always an amazing experience to be able to help others do makeovers (or in this case just a mild styling to transform a pretty girl into someone even more gorgeous).

You know how it is when someone who keeps thinking they are ugly (due to their own thoughts or the deep convincing of other fucking horrid people), undergoes an amazing transformation just at your command, and all of a sudden everyone else just shuts up due to how beautiful she looks?

Yeah. Memories of prom night. >:) Still cannot erase the people's FACES of awe. Even the fucking bitch who has tormented me for four years couldnt utter a word. Suck on that.

Only if you see it in both yourself and others.
 
 Those around me know that I am obsessed with becoming a prominent figure in fashion. Either as a designer or stylist or creative director, ANYTHING. I even have a clear vision about what I want to create or do for people.
 
What you see.......
 

What I will do......



Shows like Jay Manuel's Style Her Famous and Jeannie Mai's How Do I Look (did i spell her name right? probably not) are huge inspirations. What do you guys think?




Moving on to the next part, was inspired by Hwai Mun to do a mini bucket list (sorry Mun I know you dont like people copying you but I thought it was such a great idea). I don't know what is that important to me that I have to do before I die, but I will just list a few things that come to my mind....


1. Get Married and Have Kids. This is something that I MUST do no matter what. If not, life wouldn't be complete.What it is like to be loved. (and some other kinky things i wouldnt mention here HAHA)

2. Style a guy. Or at least someone who trusts me enough to do it. It has always been girls girls girls and I am getting really adept at it. My mindset is that to be a true expert, you have to be good at fashion of both genders, so styling a guy would be eye-opening.

3. Attend my friends' weddings. Can you imagine the friends you have been with for 10, 20 years getting married all of a sudden? I will CRY, WEEP, become HYSTERICAL lol nah im just exaggerating but yeah, it will be such an emotional day for me.

4. See a legit rock band live. Like those 70s or 80s rock bands, or even modern day rock, it'll be amazing!! What I love most about rock is that it is so FREE, never confined to anything they dont wanna be confined in. No, rock is not a genre, it's not a form of fashion, it is an attitude, a lifestyle. Something that I am living by.

5. Own a shop of my own. A blogshop or a store. It'll be my precious baby, with Yee Hwa of course. And it'll be booming with business (or so I hope).



That's it for now, hoping to publish a post about the styling date that I have with my friend soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha Its okay. Hahaha, I wanna see a rock band live too!! :D

    ReplyDelete