Friday, August 31, 2012

How long must I wait?

Even if I know the word love in all languages, watch all kinds of romance movies, sing love songs and read love stories, I will never be able to experience it for myself.

Love is the most important aspect of my life. So why can't I experience it? Why not give me the chance to enjoy a relationship when so many others treat it so lightly?

It is so frustrating to see couples who dont treasure their relationship. Dont they realise how fucking lucky they are to be able to experience this? -.-

Apparently not. ugh.

Another forever alone rant. Sorry for not being able to come up with anything new guys. But im probably gonna be haunted by this fact forever, being able to give all of myself to someone but yet receiving none of it back.

Dear God-sent angel, where are you? ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment