Wednesday, August 1, 2012

All the Wrong Choices.

Everyone around me keeps saying that I am young, there is still time.

Get your degree first. You don't know how hard it is to survive without one.

You dont know how different it is between a poly graduate and a university graduate.

Get your degree at a local university instead of all those funny schools. Im not gonna pay for the rest of your education.

You have so much time.


BUT I DONT.

Why cant my parents see that I want to pursue something that I really love?

Did they see the school fees once I have graduated from NTU? how the fuck am i supposed to pay 63000 dollars all by myself????? HOW???????????

Oh, and the requirements to get in consists of A level art or equivalent. And I am doing music elective.Where does that take me? No where.

I will NEVER survive in poly, thats what my aunt says.

I know my family cares. I totally know. But they are restricting me and my freedom to CHOOSE my own future.

For how long more must I listen to my family and screw up my life?

In the future, you wont regret it, they say. In the future, you will be grateful, they say.

Am i not old enough to think for myself? I already know exactly where I want to head to, why are you making me go one fucking big round?

I want to enjoy myself. I want to have a life. I wanna travel the world. I wanna get married and have children too. My whole life isnt just based on my fucking career.

Why cant you let me establish it so much fucking earlier than make me do all this shit stuff and make me pay so much more for something that i truly love?

Well God, I leave this into your hands. What do you truly want me to do? I know it is unfair for me to shed tears, but I cant help it. I just feel like my rights are taken away from me. Feel like running away from home...... earn some money, fetch myself to classes and all that.

Fuck.

The only reason why im still listening to my parents is because I depend on them.


FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment