Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My awesome life so far :)

HEY PEOPLE!

Just a short update on my outings with my 2 darlings.

Finally met up with Yue Ning and Yee Hwa after what seems like decades. We decided to go to the beach to hang out and catch up with each other. Pity Veron wasnt there, but shes probably gloating that Melbourne has nicer beaches anyway.

Even though we had agreed to meet at 8.30am, alas, it was not to be. Yue Ning was the only one on time while Yee Hwa overslept and I had some other things to do before I left the house, so by the time we reached our venue, it was 10.30am already.

Not gonna make it a very wordy post, just gonna let the pictures do the talking! (sorry that many of the pictures contain me in it :/)





 WOOTS first pic of the day!


On 3rd March 2012~


Stop eating the chicken when taking a pic girl!


Two models posing!


Who completely eats the dust of this supermodel here T.T





I look like a little kid hanging on to my mum.


Ya la ya la skinny hao lian la i cant look as good as you two T.T




walking.





The other side now...





Running.





Yue Ning's fave jump shot by yours truly :)





dammit. she's so fresh faced and naturally gorgeous.





Entering the water! Yue Ning totally refused to get in.





Love this shot! :) but my stomach fats OMG.... my arm fats OMGG....... nvm.


Yee Hwa is the bravest, go in so deep. Nah its just coz i didnt wanna get my skirt drenched hehe.

Theo ^_^


My fave shot of the day. Gangsta moi and Happy Ning! :DD


Enough of sunburns and back into the shade with cold drinks!





My accessories for the day! 3 out of 4 of them are new. The monroe ring was a fking rip off though it cost 4 bucks while the nicer ones were for 3.








Fail.





I have no idea how many times i have expressed my jealousy for her body. If i were a dude i would have totally dated her. Slim but not frail and has just the right amount of fat in all the right places. DAMN.





Our slippers.





I look horny 0.0 but i truly wasnt.


Trying to glare at each other and failing so miserably.  PFFFFT.





I like this! Like two different people having a mutual understanding for each other?


Shoot up in the sky!





Nice shot by Yee Hwa but my white hair is SUPER obvious.





This is dubbed 'The Fallen Angel'. Though she is anything but.

After beaching, went back to my house and slacked. Each of us did our own thing but with a sort of togetherness? hehehe. It was as if we never parted. 

LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER <3


2 comments:

  1. Hey theo~ Mun dropping by. haha XD What lovely friends you girls make. AND BTW I HAVE TO AGREE THAT YEEHWA'S BODY IS SO PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I KNOWW RITE my goal is her xD and awww thanks! We hope to stay this way for years to come! ^_^ but of coz we will have veron then hehe :)

    ReplyDelete