Friday, January 18, 2013

It's All Coming Back.

Sigh.

I wonder why these kinds of people even exist in the world.
I also wonder why there are others who will so readily believe such kinds of people.
The dream I had just two weeks ago portrayed what is happening to me right now
(only that reality isnt as vivd).
Some are being taken away from me so quickly, its quite scary.
My friends. Or at least, whom I thought were my friends.


Who do I trust?
Whose smiles are real?
These questions keep running through my head.
What ifs, what ifs.


I guess no matter how you behave, there are still gonna be detractors there to pull you down.
Quote Dita: You can be the ripest and juiciest peach in the world, but there is still someone out there who hates peaches.
I may be far from being an ideal peach but i give in my all.



Still, even in this situation I have the most amazing people to pull me out of misery.
Those who still trust in me.
Those who know me.
Those who care.
Ever grateful to them because they are the ones who matter.




Seriously, what is wrong with you?
To the point where you have to go around doing this kind of thing?
Well, it's okay if you do, just to let you know that you aren't any better.
Why dont you just stay as a fake prude like you always were?
Karma is a bitch, and I hope it works its magic on you soon.

And to those who believe in what you say,
I'm disappointed.
That's all.


Yeah, you.


No comments:

Post a Comment