Monday, November 5, 2012

Shoes are beautiful.

Hi guys, doing a double post, there is an extra post below about my (not so boring) life, skip it if you want to :)

So today, Im gonna share about a few shoes that I really want to get.

Shoes, to me, has to be wearable all year round, and must also match ALL the clothes that I have in my wardrobe, which kind of explain why every single pair of shoes I have are black. Anyway, please give me your opinion on which shoes I should buy.


Firstly from www.hauteurbanstyle.com (my fave online shoe shop)

Louis Vuitton inspired embellished heels


 Some badass looking flat booties with gold hardware
 Jeff Campbell Hellbounds rip-off

 high-cut creepers



 Already got these! beautiful, no?


 Got these as well, have been wanting them for the longest time.


 I REALLY want to get these. My mum says no coz of the height, but should I get it anyway?

(all credits for photos above go to hauteurbanstyle.com)


Next, Forever21 shoes......

 Leopard print block heeled mary janes. Super cute, only for $39. BUY OR NO BUY?



 I wanna spice up my shoe wardrobe with some colour and hence this pink pair. Dont really know what to wear it with tho.



 From New Look.....
Coral heels!


And from DKNY......
Okay I know there is no way in hell that I can afford this but I saw something similar in New Look so I'm wondering whether I should get it.

1 comment:

  1. Strikingly sports fans are perhaps at an unfathomable fair position. You can find the rule distractions channels on the web. Today you can watch international sporting events online with video spouting. mediosindependientes

    ReplyDelete