Thursday, April 26, 2012

Buffet Lunch is Awesome.

 



Oh my God, you guys have no idea how long it has been since I ate buffet or Japanese food, and to go to Kiseki last Sunday was like Food Heaven. I stuffed my face with so much food I almost puked, but that's besides the point............ 



 Haha my cute Gugu in my glasses :3

 Mummy! <3


 Porpor! <33

 Gorgeous interior of the restaurant.


 FOOOOOOOOD!

Beautiful and elegant exotic setting of DA SUSHI BAR.

 Can you BELIEVE how thick those pieces of tuna are? The same with the salmon belly *.*



 Desert station! It was really good mmmmm :)


Lonely porpor eating.


My Outfit of The Day.

Coloured lace is bang on trend right now and what better way to wear it than with a sweet pastel? Mint is a very pretty pastel colour, even though it has been degraded by its repeated use in many local blogshop clothes. (and you know how i feel about local blogshops)

Mint is normally matched with colours like white or baby pink and blue, but I tried to stay true to myself and continued to incorporate black into my outfit, hence the usual bow and pointed pumps (and hair, the most important accessory), and bam, an original look for an original me :) Oh, and what can i do without my batwing shirt? The off-white / cream shade of it complements the mint PERFECTLY. Hides my arm fats really well too.

IMO the outfit could be taken up a notch with a few gold jewelry or pearls, it looks too simple to me, but it'll be weird to have accessories flying all around when im having my violin lesson....


I have no idea how my face became like that.



  My precious family.

 Most joke photo of the day xD


After filling my stomach, the family went to shop at H&M because my mother has never been there before (the Singaporean branch). I bought two tops, inspired by rock styles as usual.



LOVE ME, HOLD ME, KISS ME.
One of the new singlets I got. Very rare that I get to find a perfect monochrome print like this on a top.
I look surprisingly okay considering that I just came home from school and quickly snapped this.



Anyway, check out my new iphone cover. BABY PINK SKULL TATTOO COVER. No one has such a sweet badass over except for ME. I saw a similar cover by the same designer and it cost 70 bucks, but I got this over ebay and lets just say that my wallet is saved. Whats more, it's authentic. (I dont believe in buying fake stuff)

It didnt get a very good reaction from my peers, maybe because it's a little too satanic, but I love it! :(
The artwork and colour combinations are just genius.







On a sidenote, I think I am finally admitting my feelings for him to myself...... I kept denying it and said that it was a platonic thing, after all, we are just not very typical.... but im finally starting to realise that love is blind. What made me fall for him? The fact that he tries so hard, and that he is still lonely despite all of it, and that im one of the few he opens his heart to. The fact that he talks about other girls pisses me off to no end, but I dont show it. Is it just wishful thinking or am I allowed to feel this way? Either way, im just gonna keep these feelings to myself, it is not gonna be good if ANYONE  finds out.


Theodora, peace out~

No comments:

Post a Comment